to use food to heal.
for same-day urgent care appointments.
to hold yourself accountable.
to get inspired.
to learn about supplements.
for easy access to lab results.
to meet your wellness goals.
for discounts on products and services.
For less than a dollar a day you can put your health first, with a team of medical professionals behind you every step of the way.
- 24-hour on-call service
- Access to same-day urgent care
- Wellness coaching
- Patient Portal access
- Specialty referral management
- Comprehensive pain management
- Premium educational materials
- Discounts on supplements and services
- Free events and webinars
We Treat the Whole Patient
Enjoy Membership discounts on our other HMG programs.
Work with a specialized Functional Medicine Nutritionist to examine your whole health picture, figuring out the best nutrition plan for your specific body and lifestyle.
○ One 90 Minute Nutrition Consultation
○ Functional Medicine Nutrition Plan
○ Resource Guide with Recipes & Articles
○ Healthy Eating Tips and Meal Planning
Comprehensive Health Program
Meet with a specialized physician to examine your health history, and assess your current heath. Get a personalized treatment plan designed to help you prevent disease and promote a healthier life.
○ One 90 Minute Physician-led Assessment
○ 1 Hour Medical History Review
○ Personalized Health Treatment Plan
○ Recommendations for Advanced Testing
○ Recommendations on Wellness Programs
Want to learn more about membership and our additional HMG programs?
Frequently Asked Questions
You do not have to be a member to receive care from Hopkins Medical Group, but access to membership benefits is reserved for those who are enrolled in our program.
Because each coverage plan has different rules, please contact your plan administrator to see if this is an approved expense for you.
Yes. We will bill your insurance for your office visit. Any copays, deductibles or out-of-pocket expenses required by your insurance may still apply.
Yes. We will bill your insurance for your telemedicine visit. Any copays, deductibles or out-of-pocket expenses required by your insurance may still apply.
We accept most insurance plans including the following carriers:
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Tufts (Tufts Direct and Tufts Together for existing patients only)
- Harvard Pilgrim
- United Health Care
Please keep in mind that it is your responsibility to contact your insurer prior to your appointment to find out whether we are contracted providers, whether you require a referral, and what your deductible or out-of-pocket fees may be. We will also need to confirm your insurance when you schedule an appointment.
We understand you may need to cancel your membership at any time. Simply call the office at (617) 773-9198 and we will be happy to assist you.