Hopkins Medical Group is committed to helping you achieve the best health possible. Whether you are seeing us for your annual physical or a specific health problem, our practitioners take a wholistic approach to your care integrating the best practices in traditional and functional medicine. We explore “why” you are experiencing a particular problem and work towards identifying and addressing the root cause.
Should you require a specialist referral, our practitioners have a trusted network of specialists we work with and we stay involved in your care and help guide you through the process.
Same Day and Urgent Care Appointments are available for minor emergencies such as bruises, sprains and muscle strains, vomiting and diarrhea, allergic reactions, colds and flu, asthma attacks and sinus or ear infections.
All primary care patients must join as members of Hopkins Medical Group.
Primary Care Services
- Yearly Physicals including lab work and health screening tests (e.g. colonoscopy, Mammography).
- Preventative Care
- Women’s Health/well-woman exam
- Treatment of acute illness such as colds and flu
- Treatment of chronic illness such as diabetes and digestive issues
- Treatment of minor injuries
- Executive, sports, and school physical exams
- Geriatric and elder care
- Long-term care management of diseases such as hypertension and diabetes
- Treatment of anxiety and depression
- Treatment of obesity/overweight
- Treatment of menopausal symptoms
- Ongoing management of rheumatologic conditions after treatment plan established by our Rheumatologist